Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Negro 5 Troie RHH Section Members: Whats Your Pick For The "***** Please" Statement Of The Year?

RHH section members: Whats your pick for the "***** please" statement of the year? - negro 5 troie

RHH artists are guaranteed to say something, think of the wall one time or another, when they say u make, ***** ....... Please what do u think was the biggest "* **** Please" in 2007 back .. I will list some of my best candidates;

1.) Plies "I'm in the south n * gga, we do not learn no grammar"

2.) Birdman: "Wayne is bigger than Tupac, Jay-Z & Biggie"

3.) Dr. Dre "Detox is definitely this year"

4.) 50: "I used to publish another solo album if Kanye sold me "......... We puppy, we knew we werent serious

5.) Lil Wayne: "Tell me how you talk to Martin Luther King and Malcolm X"

6.) Wycleaf Jean (IT room):
"" And I think in some ways he is a prophet in ,"..... not even going to compare to the offer and share and talk about Malcolm X.

All'***** please "have set up quotes and comments from artists RHH u, or choose one, which was selected

1 comment:

Ion Unlimited said...

They are all ignorant to expect (except Dr. would be a good thing), I must say, Kanye said: "If the Bible were written today, then I would on."

***** Please!

Post a Comment