Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hartford Variable Annuity Should I Keep Hartford Annuity?

Should I keep hartford annuity? - hartford variable annuity

He lost Hartford variable annuities, and more money. He is someone who I advise you as to whether or not to get rid of it? I still have $ 38,837.60 $ 21,499.00 and lost this year. I'm on a very fixed income and need someone to advise me on this point. 24.2 Mutual I, 17.7 alloc active bond15.4 Amer Amer, 14.6 Amer INCM GRWTH GBL, 14.5 and 13.6 Amer Intl GRWTH Amer. Please give me your unbiased opinion. Thanks

1 comment:

Robert M said...

How long before you are planning to retire? If you have more than 5 years, I would say keep it. Is there a guaranteed minimum interest rate? It is likely that some of the tax consequences of that. The important thing is not enough data. Make sure your trust in your timing and risk - I know it might be water under the bridge, sorry.

Post a Comment