Friday, January 1, 2010

Pillar Homes There Is A Pillar Of Fire Ouside My Door???

There is a pillar of fire ouside my door??? - pillar homes

What should I Ahold group is a natural gas well near my house is on fire. They say it is a controlled fire ... But I kept at Nite, I get money for gas or oil is pumped, and shakes the earth around her very badly. I contacted the company but does not help me, I'm running. Is there any damage in May that my pet affected? I call a company or is there a reason why ar allowed even record and the decline of this resource under me. Why are permitted to ask a five-story pillar of fire in my house and not reprecussions it. Before I came here it was quiet. That's why I live here, and now he's gone. Please help ... Maybe you should at the news ...

1 comment:

rollo_to... said...

You can sue, because it create a nuisance. But if you knew that drilling the gas was when he moved there, which would make more difficult the case. Ask a local lawyer.

Post a Comment