Sunday, January 24, 2010

Soma Safe Enclosure Is It Safe For Me To Take Soma Now?

Is it safe for me to take Soma now? - soma safe enclosure

Hello,
Recently I had a slight overdose of Adderall. Nothing too serious, in and out of the doctor, but 24 hours after my chest is always fun. I think maybe because it was beating so fast for such a long period by the Adderall? Anyway, I am prescribed Soma and I can not sleep. It is too late to get a hold of my doctor, and I found nothing.

Should I well tonight at Soma, if the last dose of Adderall XR well over 24 hours was taken?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More than likely safe, but the rest of the mixture of a stimulant with a muscle relaxant (benzo) is never the best idea. I tried to sleep, keep in mind that you need Soma, and see where it leads you. If all else fails, yes, it should open itself to be in order. Give your body a break to try, but it is probably the man to beat today, so sleep without medication.

Post a Comment