Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Can I Apply For A Modeling Job With Sears Catalog How So You Apply For Commercials, Or Modeling In Clothes Catalogs?

How so you apply for commercials, or modeling in clothes catalogs? - how can i apply for a modeling job with sears catalog

I really want for a modeling job in a catalog for clothing. I have curly brown hair, blue eyes and full lips. My friends say I'm pretty, and should lead by example. I do not know how to apply. If I ask, what is it? Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

Kimberly Kemp said...

You need to a modeling agency, most of them as a cost of over $ 3000 and most of them are scams I've tried to do too much, but everything

SO BORED~ said...

the model for one year. then be discarded. You pay money in order to be in the magazine. They lose money. Yes, modeling is a very smart idea.

glowgirl said...

Uu And if more than 18 years of age must be 5'8 when needed through 5'6

http://www.elitemodel.com/
Modeling agency best ever =]

Post a Comment