Thursday, February 18, 2010

When Can I Go Back To Work After Chicken Pox Varicella Vaccination In Adults?

Varicella Vaccination In Adults? - when can i go back to work after chicken pox

I've just finished my first child a little more than three months. Now I'm back at work, and my SO is in kindergarten, I was very concerned about the commitment to chickenpox. (My son is the vaccination when she is old enough to get).

In my last appointment with my family, doctors, I get asked about vaccination against chickenpox. After the preparation of the title, and I acknowledge that I do not have any kind of immunity against varicella, we decided that I need to be vaccinated.

I am in favor of vaccination. Here's my problem: Apparently, the chicken pox vaccination for adults is difficult to obtain (probably because most people get chickenpox as a child, and therefore no need of vaccination as an adult!) And my doctor told me the last timetries to order, I had a very difficult time, and the patient will respond better chance to get their own (presumably agencies are more responsive to citizens and doctors' offices - Go figure!), so I placed two calls to my Health not to vaccinate (the city because I am over 18 years), the Ministry of Health (not yet again) to my call, and the pediatrician of my son (just call me tomorrow when he comes in the office). I thought if it is access to the vaccine, it might be able to do>

Anyway, I wonder if anyone out there against chickenpox in adulthood was to be vaccinated if they had difficulty obtaining the vaccine and do not experience any side effects that once you've received?

Anyone may request additional funds for the I would suggest to be seen to do so. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Blunt said...

I received the chickenpox vaccine twice as an adult!

I work with children in a center of government and should have vacccination chickenpox. I inoculated and a few years later, when my assesment approached health of employees, drew blood to see if I was safe and was told that I did not! The vaccine did not work and is actually common for the vaccine because it is not 100% reliable. So I had the chicken pox vaccine had worked this time.

Vaccination is not reliable, and therefore it is difficult to achieve. Only those working with children in a school, a clinic for children, or you are an employee of a hospital in the children's department, then there is a high risk of infection with the SpiritVaricella h.

If you do not have as a profession, then you are at very low risk. I would not worry a fight, as we see, even if the vaccine does not have cancer, because the vaccine does not work.

Your local health authority should help in the situation.

Good luck

eloquent said...

follow the instructions of your doctor.

Lisa K said...

It may be useful in what country you are in the United States should know pose a problem for adults to be vaccinated against chickenpox. In fact, for an appropriate adult is especially important that the disease can be severe in adults. You will need 2 shots, one months apart. Your local health authority should be able to give you, but for a fee.

Post a Comment