Saturday, February 20, 2010

Toilet Seat Turns Purple I Need Some Bedroom Ideas .. Help Please ?

I Need Some Bedroom Ideas .. Help Please ? - toilet seat turns purple

Hey:) In my room, moving in the basement. We have already colored wood floor. I thought a purple blanket with pillows black and silver, the walls of my living room, silver and black. Since the bands and the auditors, and others. Purple or silver roof and purple hues. You may have to wear my lime green curtains, but .. Since they already have. In the white furniture and you get a purple couch. The carpet in my bathroom, a seat cover, towels, soap holders and are purple thingy. As always a black trash or purple, the ground, black, white and gray. As can also get silver and black or purple polka dot striped shower curtain. When I was a .. I probably will not aha. Do you think this is a good IDEa? BTW: I am 12 turning, but my style is more like a teenager. (:

1 comment:

softball... said...

Yes, good idea!

Post a Comment