Friday, February 12, 2010

Wedding Card Acceptance Templates With Vegetarian Option Something Special To Write In Best Friends Wedding Invitation Acceptance Card?

Something special to write in best friends wedding invitation acceptance card? - wedding card acceptance templates with vegetarian option

So, I am the chief bridesmaid at the wedding of my best friend in June and I wanted to send the acceptance of marriage invitation card and wanted to write something special about him ...

I would not really be something corny or too formal, but the song I can think of something good to write to ...

Can anyone give me some inspiration?

3 comments:

it's me said...

I am very happy being part of a very special day with very special, dear friend .... or something like that: o)

lady b said...

I'll be there for U to be on that day, but remain U'll forever, rain or shine. Best Wishes.

klarakan... said...

biaaatch love ya!

Post a Comment