Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mount And Blade How Do I Follow Someone Art Restoration Question: How To Restore A Foamcore-mounted Poster With A Gash In It?

Art restoration question: how to restore a foamcore-mounted poster with a gash in it? - mount and blade how do i follow someone

I hang on my wall, a poster expensive and does not occur, which is mounted on Foamboard. The upper portion of the lamp next to the tower that fell and put a nasty gouge looking into it. I've done worse, try to fill it with grout (the wound is in a part of the white poster), followed by wood, glue, if it does not work. I ended up slipping a bit with a razor blade and foam from a wide range of paper. Which product is recommended to stick to the wound, the foam panels, the (hopefully white goods) may be filled will be used to create backup copies of the thickness of paper on which he intends to off, too?

I'm sure can do some restoration work of professional art and do not care Major U.S. dollars, sor if one of you here and tell me how you would do it myself well, but not necessarily perfect, it will be much appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment